If you’re brooding about getting a dog or have already got one, consider teaching it some basic commands. Obedience training not only helps to boost a cheerful and constant companion but, more importantly, at some point it’d literally save your dog’s life.
Today we at Empire dogs share some valuable tips from the world-renowned dog behavior expert César Millán.
When you plan to adopt or buy a puppy, you ought to confine mind that his gastrointestinal system works very quickly. So every 15-30 minutes after eating, your puppy will feel the necessity to urinate and defecate. That’s why you’ve got to regularly take him outside.
- Make sure the dog features a place to alleviate himself that seems and smells familiar and where he feels safe.
- Every morning take him outside at an equivalent time and place. this manner he will get wont to it quickly. Also take your puppy outside after he wakes from a nap.
- If you get angry because the puppy urinates and poops everywhere, he feels it, gets stressed, and learns little. Use a friendly voice, and twiddling my thumbs once you train your little companion.
- Once your puppy has successfully gone outside, it’s important to reward the great behavior.
- Don’t punish your pet if he ever does it outside the permitted area. Quietly remove the puppy to the place where you would like him to travel .
- Remember that if you would like your puppy to find out a habit, it’s important to determine a routine by taking your puppy outside to an equivalent general area and at an equivalent time.